Many great topics can be utilized if you want to produce a great thesis in literature. These include several options that are as detailed as what an MBA thesis might include. Here are a few of the more popular options to see today when aiming to get help with thesis planning needs in this subject.
- Review Chaucer’s Canterbury Tales and take note of the many genres that are covered in the story. See how these genres link up with each other. Review how they especially flow from one story to the next based on how the entire book is laid out.
- Look into the religious subtext that Shelley produced when writing Frankenstein. This includes looking into the considerations that entail disobeying religious beliefs.
- Look at the sermons of John Donne and compare them with some of his love poems. Many thesis writers aim to find connections between the two to see if there are similarities in how he wrote them or if they were just radically different.
- See how the gender roles of Austen’s Pride and Prejudice are illustrated. Look into cases where Austen aims to try and change these roles around. A thesis helper could assist with understanding how the concepts being introduced are laid out in this work.
- Analyze the depiction of the legal system in Camus’ the Stranger. Look at how the attitudes Camus had reflect to what the modern legal system in today’s society is like. This includes a look at the values that people hold in such systems.
- Consider the differences between American and European literature throughout the nineteenth and twentieth centuries. See if there are certain trends that made the process of writing different in certain parts of the world. Part of this may entail looking into the influences that people in different parts of the world held.
- Analyze the poems of Ginsburg and see what trends he uses in many of his works. These include trends relating to protest movements or cases where Ginsburg intentionally aimed to challenge standards of the time.
- Look into the depiction of violence that is seen in many modern books geared towards young adults like in the Hunger Games and Divergent series of books. Think about how those depictions might be representative of some of the issues that modern youth have. These include concerns relating to identity or social change.
- Look at how the narrative in Woolf’s To the Lighthouse is formed and see how well it is laid out. Consider the general initiative that she uses in forwarding the overall narrative in her work.
- Look into the ways how classes are formed in Golding’s Lord of the Flies. See how the classes could have been related to some of the more segmented classes that were being introduced around the time the book was written.
Each of these options are worth looking into. Make sure when you write your paper or you buy thesis paper services that you see how these intriguing topics work. These are all valuable options to find for your plans for writing a unique paper.